Certificate in Banking Operation
- Certificate in Banking Operation
- Securities for Bank Lending
- Business of Banking Office Mgt.
- Duties of a Banker
- Banking Code of Ethics 1 & 2
- Customer Service & Banker Relationship
- Fundamentals of E-Banking
- Basic Credit Management
- Principles of International Banking
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Accounting Entries
- The Flow of Accounting work in the Bank
Certificate in Information Technology
Free Participation: Register for your space
- Intro to computing
- Operating Systems
- Computer Technology
- Hardware Systems
- Web Development
- Database Administration
- Graphic Design
- Office Application
Remedial / Pre-Vas Programme
Register Now!!! or call +233 573 232 966
+233 208 178 307, +233 242 184 59
Download Admission Form
Regular: Mon - Friday | | Weekends | | Modular | | Sandwich
4th - 7th October 2014
- Arrival and Registration of fresh students
8th - 11th October 2014
- Registration of Continuing Students
- Orientation for Fresh Students
13th October 2014
- Lectures begin
Fill your online Application
Ghanaian Applicants should pay GHC(60) and Foreign Applicants ($60) Payments may be made at any branch of the following:- ADB, ECOBANK, HFC, FIDELITY BANK, UNIBANK, PRUDENTIAL BANK OR by MTN MOBILE MONEY; Foreign Applicants may pay by VISA.
APPLY ONLINE (http://gha.tmpws01.net/gha/gh/?q=gcu) using SERIAL and PIN NUMBERS issued after payment
September 2014 admissions has commensed.
Apply for job viable courses in GhanaCU.
Download application forms now!